Nature- a beauty

The water gurgled, the birds chirped, the leaves danced in the soothing wind and the sun rays kissed the grass giving it a royal hue of emerald green. I leaned against a tree and shut my eyes. If there was paradise on earth it had to be this. I decided to explore further but my legs were glued to the spot. It was as if I had found a new place to stay, in the wilderness. I gazed and gazed at the endless horizon. This was beauty is its purest form-untainted and unspoiled.

The sweet fragrance of the flowers lifted up my spirits. The dew-drenched grass was like a cure to tired feet. The trees bowed low as though they were welcoming me. I smiled and the sun smiled back at me.The tranquillity of the forest was a delightful change from the busy and noisy city life. The water sparkled and danced enjoying the sunlight to its fullest. A tree beckoned me to come and sit on its colossal limbs. I didn't loose any time, after all how frequently can you have a rendezvous with a tree in the city? Everything had a new perspective from high up in the tree. It was a feast to the eyes.

When I sit on my couch in a lonely or glum mood. I think of this place and my spirits lift and the loneliness and glumness is replaced by joy and peace.        

Comments

  1. So very well expressed Aarya. At this age you are writing so well... I think next time I meet u ..I am gonna take ur autograph in advance ��. Loved blog ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written..keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts