In wonder land

Once I was cleaning my attic. Suddenly, I found a trap door. I opened it. It was dark. I went inside. The lights were glimmering with every step I took . Flowers grew in my foot steps. There was a huge iron gate in front of me. It had an enormous key. I turned it but it wouldn't move. I tried and tried and finally it opened.

I saw a bottle that said "drink me" I drank it and got tiny. Then I saw a cake that said "eat me" I ate it and I got very big. I drank the thing in the bottle again. An automatic door opened. I stepped in and I saw the Mouse King. He said," Hey little one, if you want to be your normal size be sure to return home by midnight." I promised the Mouse King and I entered the Wonder Land.

I was enchanted by the beautiful Wonderland. And soon it was dinner time. The Mouse King invited me for dinner. For dinner we had hot chocolate and baked pop corn chicken and marshmallows. While we were eating the Mouse king told me that if you forget the time and you see the clock strike twelve, quickly find an island and you will find the Sugar plum princess. And so I said "OK!" and saying this I began my way to make some new friends.

But, suddenly, I heard the big clock strike twelve. I ran to the island. But, by the time I reached the island I forgot who I was and the way back! But, just in time I saw the sugar plum princess and she gave me a necklace with a heart shaped locket and she told me to open it. I opened it and remembered who I was and went home and lived happily ever after.

Comments

Popular Posts