Autobiography of a park

       

Hi everyone!! I am a park.I am covered with lush green grass and trees.I have a sand pit, slides, swings, merry-go-round, seesaws and all other things kid's love.

The Holidays

When the holidays start, I am filled with lots and lots of kids.They run all about,play on my slides, swings, merry-go-round,see-saws,sandpit. There are some kids fighting and mothers shouting.I am enjoying every moment. I am enjoying the cool breeze and the kids equally. I am very very happy.

School re-opens
Alas!! my lonely days begin.I am very sad and bored.No one comes to play with me. Only birds visit and sing melancholy songs. No chitter-chatter, no laughter. But, as dusk falls,all kids come back but, only for a while. As night falls, I am quiet again. I am waiting.....

Comments

Popular Posts