The Man on the moon

                       Chapter one-A strange morning

Tring,tring! My alarm started to ring. I woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a bath. That's when I realised that it was pitch dark in there. At first I thought that it was raining so I just switched on the light and did my work. When I came out I went to open my window to see if it was just a drizzle or was it raining heavily. But I was wrong! The moon was still there, and it was 8:00 am! I was perplexed. I ran out to meet my friends. As soon as I saw them I understood that they were wondering about the moon too. I joined them and we started to think. Nobody got an idea until I shouted out loud that we could see if the rooster is awake.

                   Chapter two-The farm

When we reached the farm we saw the rooster wide awake. Then we asked the farmer if he knew anything about the moon. "Yes, the man on the moon has slept again." He sighed.

"The man on the moon!"We shouted in unison.

"Yes,the man on the moon,he is the one who controls the moon,to wake him up you have to go to N.A.S.A."He replied.

"Thanks"We said leaving.

We quickly went home and booked our tickets.Went to the airport and boarded the plane.

                Chapter three-the plane

As soon as we boarded the plane we took off. I felt weird because we were the only passengers. We had a lot of fun. After two days and one night we landed.We sat in a taxi and went to NASA

                        Chapter four -NASA

When we reached we were astonished by the sight that awaited us. When we came back to our senses we realised that we had a mission to accomplish. We walked in and talked with the person-in-charge and asked him if we could borrow a few space suits and one rocket and go to the moon. He agreed so we got into our suits and sat in our rocket.

                       Chapter five-The rocket

The rocket was awesome! It had five seats, millions of buttons and few more buttons. We sat down buckled up and we took off.

                        Chapter six-Stranded in space?

When we took off I felt as if my stomach was in my throat. It took millions of hours, well not millions but, it felt like we were stranded in space.Thankfully we landed on moon after what seemed like an whole age.

                        Chapter seven-The moon

We got out of the rocket and started to walk. That's when we found out there was less gravity on the moon so we could jump about 1 foot high! We started having fun and totally forgot why we went there at the first place. I think we made a lot of noise because then we heard something that made us jump out of our skin. We thought  that there were aliens on the moon. We started to walk slowly in the direction of the sound. But it turned out to be The Man On The Moon.

                       Chapter eight-The man on the moon

I went near the man on the moon while my friends stayed back.

"We are sorry to disturb you,but you have forgotten to move the moon away from India" I told him.

"I am really sorry I will do it now,I am getting very forgetful in this old age" He said as he moved the moon.The man on the moon was indeed very old.

We thanked him and started to walk towards our rocket that's when the man on the moon stopped us.

"Why don't you stay for awhile? I will serve you some moon snacks."He told us. The moon snacks were delicious.

After a few hours we bid farewell to the man on the moon.

                  Chapter nine-Mission accomplished! 

We sat in our seats and took off.I don't know which button I pressed But we landed in no time.We looked at the sky and shouted "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Well the man on the moon never slept again.

You can still see the man on the moon on clear sky nights and he still waves down to us.

Comments

Popular Posts